Leadership and Team Management
Project Leadership is a much coveted skill. Even if leadership development happens through dedicated practice, there are some core elements of leadership that participants will have the chance to focus on and significantly improve through activities, exercises, and hypothetical responses to crises. This course is also an in-depth look into oneself and a journey into the art of influence in alignment with PMI Talent Triangle that target companies seeking added skills in leadership and business intelligence competencies.
- Identify and Understand own leadership practices
- Understand Strategy & Alignment in Execution
- Develop approach to optimize strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Plan more productive days
- Improve Goal-Setting through activities
- Assess situation for timely ethical decisions
- Plan for Better Team Member Development
- Appraise and Choose ways to motivate team
- Develop Comprehensive Leadership Plan Development
- Project Leadership: Why and How?
- Lack of Leadership – Impact on Public Welfare o Vision, Mission & Strategy for Public Good
- Decision Making & Accountability
- Leadership in Meetings, Time Management
- Talent Management and Development (Coaching & Mentoring)
- Team Development & Motivation o Leadership in Change
- Context Awareness and Setting
- Effective Listening
- Feedback for Results
- Scientifically Proven Ways to Persuade
- High-Impact Presentations
- Answering Difficult Questions
Interactive sessions empowered with discussions, exercises and case studies.
All types of audiences and industries.