Managing Successful Programs
Programs are setup, managed and operated to produce benefits for the government, society, environment and individual beneficiaries. They establish operations units or organizations that sustain operations far after the programs are over. Often, programs do manage change and transform existing organizations to cope with the expectations of their beneficiaries.
- Customize benefits management plan according to the required objectives
- Learn to setup an appropriate program life cycle
- Propose program governance that aligns to government strategic initiatives
- Develop a generic but adaptable “general” program management roadmap
- Establish program management office
- Formulate sustainable operations off successful programs
- Program Management Framework
- Introduction to Programs and Program Management
- Program Management Performance Domain
- Program Strategy Alignment
- Benefits Management
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Governance Framework
- Program Lifecycle
- Mapping of the Program Life Cycle to Program Supporting Processes
- Program Definition Phase
- Program Benefits Delivery Phase
- Program Closure Phase
- Program Management Supporting Processes
Interactive sessions matched with exercises, discussions, and case studies.
Experienced project managers, program managers, HR and senior managers, managers transitioning into program management, benefit managers, strategy managers and directors.