Leadership and Communication Skills
77% of organizations
overall are currently experiencing a leadership gap
"Leadership skills are the abilities of people have to lead projects, encourage initiatives, build a sense of common purpose, and EMPOWER others."
Leadership and communication skills are some of the most in-demand power skills. So, what does it take to be a great leader?
Whether one is a project leader, team supervisor, or executive, all professionals occupying leadership roles are required to possess strong leadership skills.
Even if leadership development happens through dedicated practice, there are some core elements of leadership that participants will have the chance to focus on and significantly improve through activities, exercises, and hypothetical responses to crises. This course is also an in-depth look into oneself and a journey into the art of influence for better organizational impact.
Delivered over approx. 21 hours, either in-person (classroom), or live virtual instructor-led (VILT) Training. The in-person delivery method is HIGHLY recommended.
Content is available in both English and Arabic
During the workshop, participants will be able to learn the following:
- Identify and Understand your own leadership practices
- Understand Strategy & Alignment in Execution
- Develop an approach to optimize strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Plan more productive days
- Improve Goal-Setting through activities
- Assess the situation for timely ethical decisions
- Plan for Better Team Member Development
- Appraise and Choose ways to motivate the team
- Develop Comprehensive Leadership Plan Development
- Project Leadership: Why and How?
- Lack of Leadership - Impact on Public Welfare
- Vision, Mission & Strategy for Public Good
- Decision-Making & Accountability
- Leadership in Meetings, Time Management
- Talent Management and Development (Coaching & Mentoring)
- Team Development & Motivation
- Leadership in Change
- Context Awareness and Setting
- Effective Listening
Who Should Attend
- Those whose responsibilities include interacting with others
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, Program and Portfolio Managers / Leaders
- Planning and development staff and managers
- Everyone involved in the organizational leadership and growth
Register Your Interest
You can email our team at email@example.com and we would be delighted to help. Alternatively, fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are looking to train a team of people, we offer both Live Virtual and Onsite Classroom-based training solutions designed for your organization's specific needs.
You can speak to one of our experts now to discuss your corporate needs and for receiving an obligation-free quotation: