Applied Project Management
Top Statistics on Project Management (Editor's Choice) 70% of organisations have at least one failed project behind them. Only 23% of organisations use fully standardised project management practices
This highly interactive workshop addresses how to identify, monitor, document, and balance crucial information for successfully managing projects.
It also covers the development of a baseline for the project that will allow the efficient compilation and the timely generation of performance comparisons.
This workshop usually marks a milestone in the project management development roadmap. Participants will be required to develop a comprehensive project plan.
Workshop Format: Interactive sessions with activities for participants, course methods:
- Planned Q&A periods;
- Group exercises;
- Discussion of case studies
- Hands-on activities
Delivered over 21 hours, either in-person (classroom), or live virtual instructor-led (VILT) Training. Note: we HIGHLY recommend in-person delivery for this workshop, as it requires high team involvement within its context.
Content is available in both English and Arabic
"Project management challenges cost businesses $109 million for every $1 billion invested in a project"
- Understand and Practice Applying the Project Planning Framework
- Develop a Project Charter
- Practice newly-acquired project management skills
- Benchmark results against peers and get feedback from an expert in the field
- Produce a complete project plan based on realistic case studies, including activities/documentation such as:
- Requirements Documentation (Requirement Categories & Requirements Traceability Matrix)
- WBS & WBS Dictionary / Break down project deliverables into manageable items
- Activity Lists & Attributes (Estimated Resources, Durations and Description)
- Project Schedule (Gantt Charts, Schedule Network Diagram & Critical Path)
- Estimate costs and develop a realistic budget
- Develop a Quality Management Plan and process to fulfil stakeholder requirements
- Organizational Chart & RACI Matrix. Map deliverables with project roles and set authorities
- Manage hypothetical project risks comprehensively using Risk Register and Risk Response Strategies
- Issue Management
Who Should Attend
The workshop is intended for all professionals practicing, studying and interested in project management principles, including: Project Managers, Project Management Team Members, Planners, Schedulers, Senior Managers, Chief Executive Officers, Finance Managers, Human Resources Managers, Project Managers, Engineers, and Information Technology Managers.
Register Your Interest
You can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to help. Alternatively, fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are looking to train a team of people, we offer both Live Virtual and Onsite Classroom-based training solutions designed for your organization's specific needs.
You can speak to one of our experts now to discuss your corporate needs and for receiving an obligation-free quotation:
M: +966 (50) 105 6262 (WhatsApp or Call)