Re-inventing the PMO
50% or more of PMOs have failed during the first three years of their existence.
Perhaps even more disturbing, only 33% of PMOs reach their potential of delivering value to the organization.
This workshop presents a practical approach to PMO Improvements that will enhance the chances of completing the improvements successfully.
Topics that will be discussed throughout this course are:
- The identification of risks and delays
- Project resource conflicts
- Managing multiple projects, throughput, behavioral management and other critical areas everyone involved in Project Management should learn in order to deliver value to their organization.
- Case studies and practice sessions help participants learn from each other successful practices, Identify how to apply these practices up, across, and down the organization, especially in politically-charged situations.
During the workshop, participants will be able to learn the following:
- Assess organizational needs and develop a Gap Analysis Report for setting up or re-establishing a PMO
- Identify which type of PMO serves the emerging or specific business need
- Prepare a Business Case for the specific PMO that facilitates proper initiation and buy-in from top management and all stakeholders
The workshop is supported with the following content:
- Reinventing the PMO Presentation
- Formulating groups and reviewing case study
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model
- Coherent Organizational Governance Framework Presentation
- Illustrated PMO Concepts
- Final Group Presentation for PMO Business Case
Who Should Attend
This workshop is targeted to Executives, Governance Board Members, Board of Directors members, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO Directors, Decision makers involved in setting up new PMO.
Register Your Interest
You can email our team at email@example.com and we would be delighted to help. Alternatively, fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are looking to train a team of people, we offer both Live Virtual and Onsite Classroom-based training solutions designed for your organization's specific needs.
You can speak to one of our experts now to discuss your corporate needs and for receiving an obligation-free quotation:
M: +966 (50) 105 6262 (WhatsApp or Call)