Dr. Saadi Adra
- Founder and CEO at ADVISORS
- Author, Speaker, Networker and Awards Winner
- Strategy Implementation, Integration, Portfolio, Program and PMO Expert
Dr. Saadi is the first and only Certified Managing Benefits™ Trainer in the MENA region. He has over 30 years of experience in strategy enablement and management consultancy. Implemented tens of PMOs and improvements for portfolios, programs, and projects in over 15 countries in GCC and Africa. He holds PhD in Project and Programme Management from SKEMA, in addition to 10+ certification.
- Former PMI Chairman
- World Champion of Project Management
- Harvard Business Review (HBR) author of the Project Management Handbook
- Director of strategic PMO at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Author, Speaker, Networker and Awards Winner
Antonio is a thought leader, author, practitioner, and professor in project and strategy implementation. He has transformed project management into one of the central issues on every CEO's 2030 agenda. His research and global impact on modern management have been recognized by Thinkers50. He is the co-founder of the Strategy Implementation Institute and the global movement Brightline. He is a member of Marshall Goldsmith 100 coaches.
Dr. Lamia Sakr
- Managing Partner at ADVISORS Egypt
- Certified PMP and Certified ESCI (Emotional Social Competence Inventory) Assessment Accreditation
Dr. Lamia is an inspirational public figure within Egypt's professional community. She has over 25 years of experience in strategy consultancy, organizational development, and management. She has led several large public and private projects for the development of Egypt's growing economy, transformation, and modernization. She holds a Doctorate of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership from Maastricht School of Management, and a PhD in Project and Programme Management from SKEMA in France.
Dr. Ricardo Viana Vargas
- Founder and Director at Macrosolutions
- Author, Speaker, and Influencer in Project Management
- Ex-Director at UNOPS
- Chief Advocate in the Project Economy
Between 2016 and 2020, Ricardo directed the Brightline Initiative, a PMI think tank that brings together other global leading organizations into a coalition that is dedicated to helping executives bridge the expensive, unproductive gap between strategic design and delivery. Specializing in implementing innovative global initiatives, capital projects and product development, Ricardo has directed dozens of projects across industries and continents, managing more than $20 billion in global initiatives over the past 25 years.
- Author of Managing Benefits and co-author of Management of Portfolios
- Author, Keynote Speaker, and thought leader
- MSt, MBA, BA (Hons), FAPM, FCMA, CGMA
- Author of the Enterprise Big Data Framework
- CEO and Co-Founder of Cybiant
He started Cybiant with the mission to make a more sustainable world for the Next Generation using data and automation. He authored and co-authored numerous books, including Serious Gaming (2013), The Service Automation Framework (2017) and recently The Enterprise Big Data Framework (2018). A pioneer and advocate for professionalization in Automation and Big Data. Jan-Willem holds a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, a Master's in Supply Chain Management from the Rotterdam School of Management and is currently pursuing a second Master's degree in Computer and Information Technology at the University of Pennsylvania.
- President at SkillsTx
- SFIA Consultant
Matthew is a past President of the Institute of Service Management, a contributor to service management and project management standards and publications, member of the SFIA Council and the Global Design Authority for SFIA (the Skills Framework for the Information Age).
An internationally-recognised thought leader, SFIA Accredited Consultant and Trainer, He works with companies and governments to improve Digital Skills Management maturity, and how to attract, develop and retain Digital, ICT, Cybersecurity and other technology-focused professionals.
Dr. Ibrahim Kebbe
- Consultant in Business Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Project Management
- APMG accredited Enterprise Big Data Professional trainer
- Optimizing Portfolio & Operations Management Expert
Prof. Ibrahim has over 25 years of experience and accumulated more than two decades of academic development & corporate training in Construction, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Telecom, and Education. A full Professor and prolific researcher in the areas of Management Science, Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. He instructs a large spectrum of academic\corporate material covering the former areas plus Research Methods, Big Data & Analytics, Operations Research, Operations Management, Numerical Analysis and Risk Management. He is also a Risk & Project Management Consultant and Management Sciences and Metaheuristics Consultant\ Researcher. He has a PhD in Autonomous Complex System, Hokkaido University, Japan.
- Author on Project, Programme, and Portfolio (P3) Governance
- President, Project, Programme & Portfolio Governance Qualification Authority (P3GQA)
Ross is a published author on P3 governance and has written white papers for the UK Cabinet Office Best Management Practice website. He was an official reviewer of the OGC's Management of Portfolios guidance.
As a consultant, Ross develops, implements and builds capability in P3 governance frameworks that provide senior executives with the visibility, control and confidence they require to ensure value for money. He designs and implements enterprise governance frameworks for organisations, ensuring logical and integrated decision rights and accountabilities.
Dr. Sean T. Regan
- Author, International Expert in Project Controls on Mega Projects
- Speaker, University Lecturer, and Conference Leader
- Recipient of AACE OT Zimmerman Founder Award 2008, and AACE Outstanding Regional Director 2016-2017
Dr. Sean has over 35 years of experience in planning, scheduling, estimating, cost engineering, contracts administration, Management and Total Quality Management (TQM). He has a proven record of excellence in achieving goals for project teams and clients in the execution of Project Management and Controls almost in every continent. He is also experienced in implementing Project Management and Construction Control systems for facilities, telecom, power, infrastructure, nuclear, and petrochemical projects. He has experience with FIDIC, DTRA/DCMA/FAR, IMF, World Bank, EBRD, and tendering in support of projects.
Dr. Ahmad Awad
- Executive Director
- Delay & Quantum Testified Expert Witness | Accredited Mediator
- PPP Expert | PhD, MSc, BSc, AEA
He Leads project management and engineering teams involved in mega projects from different industries. He has regularly acted as an advisor and led an advisory team in hundreds of millions to multi-billion US dollar acquisitions, concessions, PPP and industrial sector assessment
He Acts as an expert witness, submitted expert reports and gives evidence in the court, adjudication, and arbitration tribunals on multi-billion-dollar Contracts worldwide. He has vast experience in Contracts and Project Management, Project Planning & Control, Forensic Ddelay Analysis, and Quantum Analysis.
Eng. Ahmed Abdelsalem
- Founder & Managing Director
- PMI Authorized Training Partner Instructor
- Certified PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP®, DASSM®, PROSCI®
Eng. Ahmed is a Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Certified Implementation Specialist. He has over 15 years of experience in Project Management.
He is proficient in training and curriculum design, delivery and facilitation.
Eng. Ahmed has solid background in providing consulting services in the areas of strategy, digital transformation and organizational project management.
- Author of four Project Management Books, Consultant, Speaker, Researcher
- 2011 PMI Distinguished Contribution Awardee, PMO Global Alliance
Americo has more than 20 years of experience in PMOs, Portfolio and Project Management. He worked as a Senior Executive and Project Manager in companies such as Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Dinsmore Associates, Compass International and Noorden Group. Currently, he is the Chairman of PMO Global Alliance.
For six years he was Vice-President of Programs and Vice-President of Professional Development at PMI Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Chapter. In this volunteer position, he was in charge of several initiatives on project management development.