Dr. Saadi Adra
- Founder and CEO at ADVISORS
- Author, Speaker, Networker and Awards Winner
- Strategy Implementation, Integration, Portfolio, Program and PMO Expert
Dr. Saadi is the first and only Certified Managing Benefits™ Trainer in the MENA region. He has over 30 years of experience in strategy enablement and management consultancy. Implemented tens of PMOs and improvements for portfolios, programs, and projects in over 15 countries in GCC and Africa. He holds PhD in Project and Programme Management from SKEMA, in addition to 10+ certification.
- Former PMI Chairman
- World Champion of Project Management
- Harvard Business Review (HBR) author of the Project Management Handbook
- Director of strategic PMO at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Author, Speaker, Networker and Awards Winner
Antonio is a thought leader, author, practitioner, and professor in project and strategy implementation. He has transformed project management into one of the central issues on every CEO's 2030 agenda. His research and global impact on modern management have been recognized by Thinkers50. He is the co-founder of the Strategy Implementation Institute and the global movement Brightline. He is a member of Marshall Goldsmith 100 coaches.
Dr. Lamia Sakr
- Managing Partner at ADVISORS Egypt
- Certified PMP and Certified ESCI (Emotional Social Competence Inventory) Assessment Accreditation
Dr. Lamia is an inspirational public figure within Egypt's professional community. She has over 25 years of experience in strategy consultancy, organizational development, and management. She has led several large public and private projects for the development of Egypt's growing economy, transformation, and modernization. She holds a Doctorate of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership from Maastricht School of Management, and a PhD in Project and Programme Management from SKEMA in France.
Dr. Ricardo Viana Vargas
- Founder and Director at Macrosolutions
- Author, Speaker, and Influencer in Project Management
- Ex-Director at UNOPS
- Chief Advocate in the Project Economy
Between 2016 and 2020, Ricardo directed the Brightline Initiative, a PMI think tank that brings together other global leading organizations into a coalition that is dedicated to helping executives bridge the expensive, unproductive gap between strategic design and delivery. Specializing in implementing innovative global initiatives, capital projects and product development, Ricardo has directed dozens of projects across industries and continents, managing more than $20 billion in global initiatives over the past 25 years.
- Author of Managing Benefits and co-author of Management of Portfolios
- Author, Keynote Speaker, and thought leader
- MSt, MBA, BA (Hons), FAPM, FCMA, CGMA
- Author of the Enterprise Big Data Framework
- CEO and Co-Founder of Cybiant
He started Cybiant with the mission to make a more sustainable world for the Next Generation using data and automation. He authored and co-authored numerous books, including Serious Gaming (2013), The Service Automation Framework (2017) and recently The Enterprise Big Data Framework (2018). A pioneer and advocate for professionalization in Automation and Big Data. Jan-Willem holds a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, a Master's in Supply Chain Management from the Rotterdam School of Management and is currently pursuing a second Master's degree in Computer and Information Technology at the University of Pennsylvania.
- President at SkillsTx
- SFIA Consultant
Matthew is a past President of the Institute of Service Management, a contributor to service management and project management standards and publications, member of the SFIA Council and the Global Design Authority for SFIA (the Skills Framework for the Information Age).
An internationally-recognised thought leader, SFIA Accredited Consultant and Trainer, He works with companies and governments to improve Digital Skills Management maturity, and how to attract, develop and retain Digital, ICT, Cybersecurity and other technology-focused professionals.
Dr. Ibrahim Kebbe
- Consultant in Business Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Project Management
- APMG accredited Enterprise Big Data Professional trainer
- Optimizing Portfolio & Operations Management Expert
Prof. Ibrahim has over 25 years of experience and accumulated more than two decades of academic development & corporate training in Construction, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Telecom, and Education. A full Professor and prolific researcher in the areas of Management Science, Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. He instructs a large spectrum of academic\corporate material covering the former areas plus Research Methods, Big Data & Analytics, Operations Research, Operations Management, Numerical Analysis and Risk Management. He is also a Risk & Project Management Consultant and Management Sciences and Metaheuristics Consultant\ Researcher. He has a PhD in Autonomous Complex System, Hokkaido University, Japan