Managing Successful Programs - a PgMP® Approach
"Program Management is:
'the action of carrying out the coordinated organization, direction and implementation of a dossier of projects and transformation activities (i.e. the program) to achieve outcomes and realize benefits of strategic importance to the business'."
Programs are setup, managed and operated to produce benefits for the government, society, environment and individual beneficiaries.
They establish operations units or organizations that sustain operations far after the programs are over.
Often, programs do manage change and transform existing organizations to cope with the expectations of their beneficiaries
During the workshop, participants will be able to learn the following:
- Formulate sustainable operations
of successful programs
- Customize program benefits
according to the required objectives
- Learn to setup an appropriate program life cycle
- Propose program governance that aligns to government or corporate strategic initiatives
- Develop a generic but adaptable "general" program management roadmap
- Establish program management office
- Apply acquired knowledge through hands-on activities, exercises & discussions using a variety of case studies
- Program Management Framework
- Introduction to Programs and Program Management
- Program Management Performance Domain
- Program Strategy Alignment
- Benefits Management
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Governance Framework
- Program Lifecycle
- Mapping of the Program Life Cycle to Program Supporting Processes
- Program Definition Phase
- Program Benefits Delivery Phase
- Program Closure Phase
- Program Management Supporting Processes
Who Should Attend
The workshop is targeted to experienced Project Managers, Program Managers, HR and Senior Managers, Managers transitioning into program management, Benefit Managers, Strategy Managers and Directors.
Register Your Interest
You can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to help. Alternatively, fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are looking to train a team of people, we offer both Live Virtual and Onsite Classroom-based training solutions designed for your organization's specific needs.
You can speak to one of our experts now to discuss your corporate needs and for receiving an obligation-free quotation:
M: +966 (50) 105 6262 (WhatsApp or Call)