Business Analysis: A Project Perspective
"A skilled Business Analyst draws out the needs that are NOT yet known."
~The Business Analysis Doctor
This course works on enhancing and developing a practitioner's knowledge and experience in working with stakeholders to define their business requirements-a and critical skill needed to shape the output of projects and drive successful business outcomes. According to PMI 2013 Pulse of the Profession®, "Poor requirements management is a major cause of project failure, second only to changing organizational priorities."
Business analysis is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance, as project management practitioners increasingly embrace business analysis as a technique for uncovering business needs, managing requirements, and creating effective solutions to business problems.
Delivered over approx. 21 hours, either in-person (classroom), or live virtual instructor-led (VILT) Training
Content is available in both English and Arabic
During the workshop, participants will be able to learn how to manage and elicit the right requirements for better stakeholder satisfaction, in addition to the following:
- Discuss Fundamental Business Analysis Concepts
- Understand the Roles of A Business Analyst and Project Manager and Distinguish Between Them
- Analyze Factors That Lead To Separating or Combining Business Analyst and Project Manager Roles
- Develop a Business Case for the Project
- Practice Developing Requirement Management Plan
- Identify and Analyze Stakeholders
- Select Appropriate Techniques for Eliciting Stakeholder's Requirements
- Understand How to Trace and Monitor Requirements in The Execution Phase
Register Your Interest
You can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to help. Alternatively, fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are looking to train a team of people, we offer both Live Virtual and Onsite Classroom-based training solutions designed for your organization's specific needs.
You can speak to one of our experts now to discuss your corporate needs and for receiving an obligation-free quotation: