Transformational Change Management
"Transformation is an ongoing process that tends to appear ordinary, when in fact, something extraordinary is taking place."
Change management is one of the most highly coveted skills at management and leadership levels. Managers and Executives find themselves compelled to initiate and lead change to succeed in their organizations.
It requires specific know-how as well as a leading attitude.
This course will cover seductive pitfalls of change; a solid blueprint to change management for change leaders and agents, tools & techniques, and the impact of change.
Delivered over approx. 21 hours, either in-person (classroom), or live virtual instructor-led (VILT) Training
Content is available in both English and Arabic
During the workshop, participants will be able to understand and apply the main tools of transformational change management and learn its impact on the organization:
- Recognize pitfalls for change and avoid them
- Develop a Full Impact Assessment for Changes in the Organization
- Evaluate a change management plan
- Categorize stakeholders, classify them, and choose a communication strategy for each category
- Acquire some tools for measuring the impact of change
- Learn tools for sustaining change and acquiring business value
- Acquire the knowledge required to leading a change initiative from its early steps to value realization
- Introduction to Organizational Change Management
- Models of Change Management: History and Common Grounds
- Pitfalls of Change Management
- Anticipatory Leadership: Seeing the Current State and Predicting the Future State
- Impact Assessment
- Implementation: Challenges & Opportunities
- Planning to Measure Change: How do we do it?
- Stakeholders of Change
- Training & Job gap analysis
- Guidelines for Communication
- Transition Management
- Sustainability and Knowledge Management
- Business Value and Realization
- Process Development
Who Should Attend
Aspiring or current managers of organizational change, transition or transformation
Those performing key roles in the design, development and delivery of organizational change programmes, including:
- Operational Line Managers
- Seniors and Executives
- Project Sponsors
- Change Programme Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Transformation Managers
- Change Project Managers
Register Your Interest
You can email our team at email@example.com and we would be delighted to help. Alternatively, fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are looking to train a team of people, we offer both Live Virtual and Onsite Classroom-based training solutions designed for your organization's specific needs.
You can speak to one of our experts now to discuss your corporate needs and for receiving an obligation-free quotation: